2016 was a great year for the team at eTool. We grew our revenue, expanded our service offering and became a truly Global entity with offices in Australia, the U.K. and Brazil. With brighter opportunities on the horizon in 2017 we are seeking to hire a driven and persistent Business Development Coordinator to help build on our existing sales trajectories and accelerate revenue for eTool Pty Ltd while increasing our local and global profile.
Business Development Coordinator (Sustainable Built Environment) – UK South East
- Prospecting – building on our client base to accelerate new lead and client generation.
- Pitching – selling eTool software and consultancy services to the construction sector
- Communications and closing – following leads and ensuring effective delivery of eTool message throughout sale.
- Monitoring existing eTool clients – refining our interaction and marketing towards them.
- Ensuring that eTool clients are “quality” clients
- Maintenance of the customer relations management system and sales reports
- Assistance in improving sales processes and refining marketing materials and attending event
- Identification of new markets and potential sales
- Relevant degree and/or masters
- Minimum 2 years demonstratable experience in liaising with, engaging and presenting to senior business leaders (preferably within the construction industry)
- Excellent communication skills particularly spoken and presentation
- Ability to influence decision makers and drive positive outcomes for construction teams
- Awareness of key challenges facing sustainability in construction
- Awareness of Breeam, LEED and sustainability ratings schemes
- Previous experience or working knowledge of sustainability consultancy
This sales role requires persistence and determination. eTool provides a flexible working environment and the excitement of working with a young ambitious start-up in a field vital for tackling climate change.
Negotiable depending on experience the right candidate can expect a minimum circa 25-35k (pro rata) and could include commisions and company share options.
Location and Hours:
eTool maintain a flexible working arrangement with remote working and home working encouraged. Our UK office is based in Brighton however the candidate may be based anywhere within reasonable travel distance to London (for occasional meetings).
Working hours will initially be part-time at 2-days a week with full time hours for the right candidate expected within 6 months (or sooner).
Applicants are advised to complete our questionaire and upload CV and covering letter to http://etool.polldaddy.com/s/etoolbdcoordinator