We love Life Cycle Design and we want to make it attractive to everyone. We are driven on innovation and passion, and backed up by a constantly improving scientific approach. We are always looking for ways to make LCD more mainstream and encourage greater uptake by the built environment sector.
Transparency is key to successful Life Cycle Design practice and we are very excited to announce eToolLCD now produces EN15978 compliant automated reports. Yes, no more editing documents or tables outside the software to produce your final reports!
Our goal with eToolLCD and our community of software users is to achieve carbon reduction by allowing better understanding and consistent measurement of the whole life carbon emissions of built projects.
The automated reporting functionality was developed to comply with the widely accepted environmental performance assessment methodology EN 15978 (link to EN15978 blog post). We all know eToolLCD produces results in accordance with EN15978 but the automated reporting increases a standardized approach to its practical implementation and interpretation including:
- Functional Unit, System Boundary, Environmental Indicators, System Description, Cut off criteria, Allocation, Independent review
- Inventory Analysis
- eToolLCD software, Data quality, Completeness,
- Life Cycle Impact Assessment
- Life Cycle Interpretation
- Background LCI Data, Inventory Design Documentation, Inventory Assumptions, EPDs
- Environmental Indicators Description, Detailed Structure Scope Diagram, Detailed Life Cycle Inventory
We are making Life Cycle Design easier for everyone so get in touch with us to start using eToolLCD or engage eTool as consultants on your next project.