eTool operates in the unique space of sustainability via clever technology – join us to be a part of this exciting future.
We offer the world leading life cycle design software for sustainable buildings and infrastructure. eTool has achieved some particularly exciting milestones over the last 18 months expanding our market reach to become a truly global entity with offices in Australia, the U.K. and Americas. eTool is recognised by rating schemes such as BREEAM, LEED, Green Star, The Living Building Challenge and One Planet Living. We also have an impressive tier one client base from which to build on.
At this pivotal point in the company’s journey we are striving to rapidly grow the software subscriber user base and increase our local and global profile. With bright opportunities in front of us right now, we are seeking to hire a driven Business Development Executive to help build on our existing sales trajectories and accelerate revenue for eTool. The responsibilities of this role will grow with the business, and given eTool’s growth trajectory this presents an excellent opportunity for a high performing employee to take their career to the next level.
eTool provides a flexible working environment and the excitement of working with an ambitious early stage company in a growth field that is vital for tackling climate change.
Business Development Executive (Sustainable Built Environment)
- Prospecting – building on our client base to accelerate new lead and client generation.
- Pitching – selling eTool software and consultancy services to the construction sector
- Communications and closing – following leads and ensuring effective delivery of eTool message throughout sale.
- Monitoring existing eTool clients – refining our interaction and marketing towards them.
- Ensuring that eTool clients are “quality” clients – managing expectations and continued engagement to ensure repeat business
- Maintenance of the customer relations management system and sales reports
- Assistance in improving sales processes, refining marketing materials and attending events
- Identification of new markets and potential sales
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree and/or masters
- Excellent sales skills and experience with proven track record
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable experience in liaising with, engaging and presenting to senior business leaders (preferably within the construction industry)
- Excellent communication skills particularly spoken and presentation
- Ability to influence decision makers and drive positive outcomes for construction teams
- Awareness of Breeam, LEED and sustainability ratings schemes
- Previous experience or working knowledge of construction and sustainability consultancy (and key challenges they face)
This sales role requires initiative, autonomy, persistence and determination. A desire to make a big contribution to the low carbon future is important, that is how we measure our success. The maturity to know when, where and how to focus your efforts to foster both the short term and long term success of the business.
Negotiable depending on experience – the right candidate can expect circa 30k base + 15-50k OTE.
This is a key role in a small team with big plans! eTool is setting up an appropriate employee share ownership scheme where key contributors can expect to enjoy the rewards of some equity ownership in this fast growing company over time.
Location and Hours:
Flexible hours and home working available, our UK office is based in Brighton however the candidate may be based anywhere within reasonable travel distance to London (for occasional meetings), a shared local office space can be provided.
Working hours will be full time however, part-time positions could also be considered.
Applicants are advised to complete our questionnaire and upload CV and covering letter to http://etool.polldaddy.com/s/etoolbdcoordinator