Want to learn about life cycle assessment (LCA) of the built form?
Join Richard Haynes, Co-founder and Software Development Team Leader of eTool, for a complimentary webinar on life cycle assessment (LCA) of the built form. The session will provide an introduction into life cycle assessment for buildings, eTool LCA software and an overview of LCA standards around the world.
Date: Wednesday, 21st May
Time: 9:00am to 10:00am AWST (Australian Western Standard Time)
Webinar: Attendees will be sent a GoToMeeting login the week of the event
- Intro to eTool
- LCA of a Building in 10 Minutes
- Running Improvement Scenarios
- LCA Standards Overview
- ISO 14040 – LCA Principles and Framework
- ISO 14044 – Requirements and Guidelines
- ISO 14025 – Product Environmental Labelling Type III
- ISO 14067 – GHG Carbon Footprinting
- EN 15804 – Building Product Declarations
- EN 15978 – Assessment of Environmental Performance of Buildings