eToolLCD Modelling Session
Due to the huge success of this event in May 2016, we have decided to run a second session where eTool Team Leader of LCA Services, Tom Beckerling will demonstrate in detail some of the features of eToolLCD and answer any specific questions you may have. Tom will go over software functionality such as building customised templates, bulk swap, record recommendation, reporting and others.
This is an open software modelling session available to non subscribers as well as subscribers. After one hour you’ll feel confident to put a model together and know all of the key advanced features available to you in the software. We will also share some key findings on how to reduce built form environmental impacts.
Key topics that will be covered include:
- Recording recommendations, making them balance, fixing errors, re-arranging, using collections
- Top Impacts – sensitivity study
- Hot water system – optioneering for a multi-residential development and comparison to a common system
- Scope for an EN15978 compliant LCA – create a EN15978 categorised template (new templates, using the library, nested templates, general efficiency)
- Advanced outputs – Top Impacts Report, EN15978 numbers, Green Star results
eToolLCD subscribers please fill out a quick survey and ask any specific questions you would like answered using this Polldaddy link.
**If you are planning to attend in person please let us know by email.
Tom Beckerling is a sustainability consultant in Perth, Australia. His education background is a double degree in Mechanical Engineering and Physics from the University of Western Australia. Tom has extensive professional experience as an ESD Consultant.