eToolLCD has achieved compliance with BRE IMPACT standards and is the only web-based Life Cycle Assessment of buildings software to do so thus far. Users of eToolLCD will be able to be awarded two innovation credits (and assist with the 3 LCC management credits) in BREEAM New Construction. Users can also award up to 6 credits in BREEAM International, Breeam Refurbishment and Fit-out and 3 in LEED.
eTool LCD Engineer Pat Hermon will be hosting this free one-hour webinar that will cover the basics of LCA, the eToolLCD software, and how it applies within BREEAM and other UK rating schemes.
- Context – Why do we need Life Cycle Design (LCD)?
- What is Life Cycle Design? – Overview & general principles
- Using LCD in environmental assessments (LEED, BREEAM International, etc.)
- Modelling in eToolLCD & software demonstration
- Working with eTool as software providers or as on the job consultants
Time: 12.00pm – 1.00pm (London-time)
Presenter: Pat Hermon, eTool LCD Engineer & UK Business Development Manager
Please feel free to extend this invite to any colleagues who may also be interested.