Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Life Cycle Design (LCD) has fast become the international benchmark for sustainable building. With international standards ISO 14044 and EN 15978 already on the books, more and more developers, architects, builders, and individuals are seeing the immense value in making LCD and standard component of their projects.
We believe eToolLCD is the best LCA software out there and we are looking for people to help us reach more countries around the planet. We recognize that flying all around the globe to promote eToolLCD isn’t exactly sustainable… and we see the value in partnering with inidivudals/organisations who want to promote LCA in their region. Specifically we are targeting the UK/Europe, America and Asia but if you’re outside of these regions, we’d still love to hear from you.
What you get being an eToolLCD facilitator
- Free eToolLCD training to get you up to speed to conducting building LCA’s
- Free access to eToolLCD
- Free research in order to populate regionally specific data
- Free eToolLCD support for the duration of the project to ensure succesful completion
- Free certification of the outputs
- Total package value is worth more than $20K (AUD).
What we get
- Working relationships with organisations with regionally specific knowledge and data
- Regional specific case studies to promote eToolLCD
What/Who we’re looking for
Our team here at eTool is one passionate bunch. We’re looking for people who are fired up about LCA and who see real value integrating LCA into their project. Our goal is to get as many people using life cycle assessment as possible because we believe that ALL buildings should be sustainable and the best way to do that is through LCA.